Friday, October 24, 2008

Tween Halloween Party in Base Housing

Being a Tween at Halloween may be another in between age group situation. Parents can solve this by hosting a Progressive Halloween Party especially for Tweens. A Progressive party moves from one house to another with different Halloween events and food provided a tween party host. This type party works great in base housing units where friends live close enough to walk from one house to another.

If you are new to the area, this may be the chance to get to know your kids friends, and their parents.

Continue for Tips on a Tween Progressive Halloween Party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that idea. Its like adults who go bar hopping, its house party hopping. That would be good to do on New Years Eve too.
BTW, I was finally able to ad your blog to my Military Wives Blogroll. Sorry it took me so long, BlgoRolling.com was having issues and it wouldn't let me add to my lists.